Getting a good night sleep
Have you heard of people who cannot sleep at night? Ya, not that they need to finish up their work (like me now) but that they are so worried that they cannot sleep. Career insecurity, financial crisis, diseases, etc., these are stuffs that keep a lot of people awake at night. Believe it or not there are people who stay up to scheme up for their next "political strategy"...
How nice if we can sleep in peace, knowing that we don't need to worry about the next day, or about what people are going to do to harm us. Well, that's what God promises us if we put our trust in Him. Look at these verses, God repeated it twice in two consecutive psalms. When God says it two times, that's serious stuff!
Psalms 2: 5 I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the LORD sustained me.
Psalms 3: 8 I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; For You alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety.
Try it... works for me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home