Saturday, August 19, 2006

So little time to do so many things

It's been some time since I put down my thoughts. So many things to do. So little time to do them. How? I just want to stop and do .. nothing. Wei Keong is starting his Mental Block Already from today and I am getting a Permanent Head Damage. In between these two deteriorating brain syndromes, we are trying to juggle poor Collin. Jee, he must be wondering why we are taking turns to get grumpy every weekend. Why are we paying money to suffer sometimes I asked myself.

When I was younger, I used to hike quite often up to this hill behind the campus. Each time I climb up the hill, I would curse myself as it could have been more comfortable if I had not join the hike. But then, when we reach the top, where ginger tea is served and there is a awesome view of the bridge and the sea, it became worth it. It's so hard to describe. But it's like bitter sweet kind of feeling. But the caveat is you need to feel the bitterness before the sweet. Problem now is that bitter feeling seemed like it's here to stay. I haven't reach the top -yet, I hope- but this surely is tough. Will I ever see the light again? Sigh...